Saturday, July 21, 2007

From Belgium to her colonies...


Well, if you are reading this you probably know that I have been offered a job in Kigali, Rwanda. I have to make a final decision quickly, think about how to tell my current employer, and am a bit overwhelmed that all I need to get done - breaking my lease, packing (again!), getting shots, saying goodbye to Belgium, etc, etc.

I decided the best way to stay in touch will be through a blog, so this is really just a test post, as I am years behind in this phenomenon. More to come soon.

Come visit,
garron

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

TrailHonky said...

Can't wait to read some of the crazy stories :-)

Unknown said...

Good luck and keep the blog going, I'll definitely be reading

africanox said...

Congrats buddy! Looking fwd to hearing about your experience, and hopefully will visit someday!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I found my way to 'A Thousand Hills' through your posts on upenn's website and wanted advice from someone whos 'been there done that...i'm considering going for my mba. i'll leave it at that for now...i'd really appreciate your time and advice. my email is soded54@hotmail.com.
thanks!
sanjay

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.