Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Final Countdown

I leave in 5.5 days. In that time I need to: finish packing, organize details with move, do laundry, pay a visit to the travel clinic, entertain some out of town friends who are coming for my going away party, go to said going away party, organize a million things, make a few more purchases of hard-to-get-in-Rwanda items, etc.

But my jetlag and odd sleeping hours combined with Brussels limited opening hours for shops means this might be tough. I'm just back from a week in the US to see family, which was fun.

The next time I post will probably be from Kigali!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the going away party (but not to you leaving the continent)! Excited about the dinner you're whipping up tonight too. I want to see the chef in action!